Wednesday, March 4, 2009

LOVE,PEACE,SERINTY,PURE,LOVE.

When I used to take communion and think about the sacrafice of Jesus Christ I never really stopped to think about what it meant.I mean I now what it means ,But I never realy sought a personal meaning to the lords supper and the sacrafice Jesus made when He vollentarily allowed His brothers and sisters who Despised him for foolish,stupid, selfish,STUPID!,STUPID! reasons Who were so oblivious to who he realy was Insult,beat,whip,And finnaly drive nailes into his wrists so that one day when all the sorrow and fog has passed we can all finally meet ultamate forgiveng,1oo% actual peace.And to me that is unbelievable to think,huh wow how he realy must love me to take on death for takeing credit for all of my mistakes.A blessing, This is an act of pure, unselfish, peacful,LOVE.

3 comments:

burch said...

humbling, isnt it.

fzumwalt said...

Yep.

(why is my word verification "reworm"?)

Anonymous said...

Amazing,,,,,,,,